Halloween spider cupcakes
Who’s Annie Spratt?
Annie is a blogger, wife and mum of eight. She loves baking and blogs over at Mammasaurus, where she shares her latest family-friendly baking recipes and ideas.
Here is a fun idea to decorate freshly iced fairy cakes or cupcakes that children will love!
You will need
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Ready to roll black icing
- Ready to roll white icing
- Shake the chocolate sprinkles over the iced cakes.
- Roll out the ready to roll black icing into thick strands, for the spider’s legs.
- Make the eyes using the ready to roll white icing with black icing dots for the eyes.
This recipe was adapted from the Pumpkin and Orange Spider Muffin recipe here on the Flora website.
Annie’s creative cake decorating ideas sponsored by Flora.