Halloween chocolate eyeballs
Chocolate zombie eyeball truffles
Blogger and mum of 3 boys, Holly Bell, shares her top ideas for a fun-filled Halloween for the whole family to enjoy!
Who’s Holly Bell?
Holly is a blogger, wife, mum to 3 boys and an ex contestant on the 2011 Great British Bake-off! She blogs over at Recipes from a Normal Mum, sharing delicious, everyday recipes for the whole family.
Halloween ideas from Holly
Every year we throw a Halloween party for our eldest two boys and their pals. The party is always fancy dress and starts in the late afternoon so we can take full advantage of a dark garden for sparklers and a few fireworks. Every parent brings a dish to lighten the load. Over the years they’ve enjoyed:
You will need
- 25g Flora Buttery
- 300mls of double cream
- 300g milk chocolate
- 400g white chocolate
- Red & black fondant sugar paste
- Warm the double cream, Flora Buttery and milk chocolate –stir until smooth
- Allow to set in the fridge
- Roll into balls and dip into 400g of melted and well cooled white chocolate
- Leave to set on non-stick paper then add discs of red fondant sugar paste with a small disc of black fondant sugar paste to the top as a pupil
Holly’s Easy and fun Halloween party ideas sponsored by Flora.