A recipe that’s yummy every time, the tasty oats in these fruity flapjacks are good for a slow release of energy on busy school days. Pop a couple into their packed lunch to help give them a little lunchbox boost.
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 115 g Flora Buttery
- 115 g golden syrup
- 55 g soft brown sugar
- 175 g rolled oats
- 55 g dried apricots, chopped
- 55 g raisins
- Grease an 18cm (7-inch) square shallow tin.
- Melt Flora, syrup and sugar in a saucepan, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
- Stir in the rolled oats, apricots and raisins.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180° C, 170° C fan, Gas mark 4 for 30-35 minutes.
- Cut into 16 pieces and leave in the tin until cold.