Moroccan Couscous Salad
Easy & Tasty Moroccan Couscous Salad Recipe
Give your child’s lunchbox a Middle Eastern twist with this delicious Moroccan Couscous recipe. Packed with lots of vegetables, it’s a minimal effort lunch option with maximum flavour. It’s sure to cause lunchtime envy.
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add some flavoured breadsticks, a Dairy Free Oaty Cranberry and Coconut Crumbles, melon and some blueberries.
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 1/2 Knorr Reduced Salt Vegetable Stock Cube, dissolved in 150ml boiling water
- 115 g couscous
- 20 g Flora Buttery, melted
- 200 g tinned chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 pepper, diced
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 4 cm piece cucumber, diced
- 3 - 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 - 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley or mint
- 2 tbsp Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 lemon zest, finely grated (optional)
- In a bowl, pour the hot stock over the couscous, cover and leave for 10 minutes – or until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Use a fork to fluff up the couscous, then add the melted Flora and mix well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss well together.