Pasta Tossed with Tuna and Fresh Herbs
Delicious Pasta Tossed with Tuna and Fresh Herbs Recipe
This is a great alternative to sandwiches – and super filling too! Add to that some nutritious veggies and tuna and you have yourself a delicious lunchbox option. To make it even healthier, opt for wholemeal pasta.
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add a slice of Banana Bread, chopped cucumber and some grapes.
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 350 g short pasta shapes
- 55 g Flora Original
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 115 g button mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 198 g can sweetcorn
- 200 g canned tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- 2 - 3 tbsp chopped fresh herbs, such as parsley, dill, coriander
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, melt the Flora in a large pan, add the red pepper and mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally until soft and starting to brown.
- Stir in the sweetcorn and tuna, cover and cook very gently until piping hot.
- Drain the pasta and gently toss with the tuna mixture and the herbs.
- Serve immediately, or allow to cool and pack in tomorrow’s lunchbox.
- Season to taste.