Quick & Easy Tortilla Rolls Recipe
Get on a roll with tomorrow’s lunchbox with this simple Tortilla Rolls recipe. With a taste of Mexican flavour, it’s sure to add colour to your little one’s lunchtime.
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add a mini yoghurt, a banana and some cherry tomatoes.
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 15 min
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 50 g light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 200 g tinned mixed beans, drained and mixed with
- 1 tbsp of fresh tomato and chilli sauce
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 20 g reduced-fat mature cheddar cheese, grated
- Mix the cream cheese and mayonnaise then spread over the tortillas.
- Top with remaining ingredients and roll up.
- Wrap in cling film and chill in refrigerator overnight.
- For easy bite size pieces, cut into slices before packing in the lunchbox.