Cream Cheese Sandwich Thin
Healthy Cream Cheese Sandwich Thin Recipe
It’s not just an old wives’ tale, salmon really is the ultimate brain food. Packed with protein, omega-3 and too many vitamins to count, this classic lunchtime favourite will keep your kids concentrating until the school bell rings.
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add some mini pretzels with avocado dip, carrot and some strawberries.
- Recipe serves: 1
- Prep Time 10 min
- 1 sandwich thin per person
- 1 tbsp Hellmann's Lighter than Light Mayonnaise
- 25 g light cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp horseradish sauce
- 2 - 3 radishes (optional)
- squeeze of lemon juice
- 25 g smoked salmon
- a few slices cucumber
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 handful of rocket or lettuce leaves
- Mix the Hellmann’s Extra Light Mayonnaise and horseradish sauce. Add to that a little grated radish and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Slice the sandwich thin and spread with half the mayo mixture.
- Top with the salmon, cucumber, spring onion and rocket.
- Finish with remaining mayo mix and sandwich together.