After homework and dinner are done, hopefully there’s still time to prepare tomorrow’s lunch. This Pesto Pasta recipe takes no time at all – and it doesn’t compromise on taste! It’s the perfect last-minute, lunchbox filler.
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add a Flapjack, a Satsuma and some chopped cucumber.
- Prep Time 5 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 150 g short wholemeal pasta
- 100 g broccoli florets
- 12 g Flora Spread
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 50 g mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1 tbsp pesto Verdi
- 1 tbsp Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 10 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 pinch of pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to instructions on pack. Add the broccoli for the last 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the Flora in a pan and gently sauté the garlic and mushrooms, if using.
- Drain the pasta and broccoli, reserving a two tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Combine the pasta with garlic and mushrooms, stir in the pesto and mayonnaise, plus the reserved water if needed.
- Finish with a sprinkling of Parmesan.
- Serve immediately for dinner or allow to cool before packing in tomorrow’s lunchbox.