Vegan Caramelised Apple & Cinnamon Porridge
Vegan Cinnamon Porridge
Breakfast will quickly become your favourite meal of the day with this Vegan Caramelised Apple and Cinnamon Porridge. We can’t think of a tastier brekkie combination!
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 450 ml almond milk
- 75 g rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or golden syrup
- 1/2 level tsp ground cinnamon
- - Topping -
- 25 g Flora Dairy Free
- 2 apples, cored and thickly sliced
- 2 dessertspoons of soft brown sugar
- Place milk, syrup and cinnamon in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and stir in the oats.
- Cook for 4-5 mins or until the milk has been absorbed by the oats.
- Melt the Flora Dairy Free and saute the apples until golden brown.
- Add the sugar and cook for 1-2 minutes until melted and apples are nicely coated.
- Serve the porridge topped with the caramelized apples.