Dairy Free Bars
We’ve got a super simple recipe to show you how to make breakfast bars and create these almond and coconut delights. These homemade breakfast bars will soon be part of your morning routine!
- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 85 g mixed nuts e.g walnuts, almonds, pecans, roughly chopped
- 100 g mixed seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, chia and sesame)
- 180 g rolled oats
- 30 g desiccated coconut
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 100 g Flora Dairy Free melted,
- 3 tablespoons honey and
- 80 g muscovado sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 160°C, 140°C fan, Gas mark 3.
- Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir in the melted Flora, honey and sugar and mix well.
- Spoon into a greased shallow 22cm (9 inch) square tin. Smooth the surface.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until cooked. Mark into 12 slices whilst still warm.