: You’ll be lovin’ mornings with this homemade granola recipe. It’s simple but packed full of nutty flavours – just how we like our brekkie.
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 30 min
- 400 g rolled oats
- 60 g sunflower seeds and/or pumpkin seeds
- 55 g pecan or walnuts, roughly chopped
- 40 g whole almonds, chopped
- 50 g Flora Dairy Free
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 75 g dried cranberries
- Place oats, seeds and nuts in a baking tray and mix well.
- Mix the Flora with maple syrup and drizzle over. Mix well together.
- Cook in preheated oven 180 °C, 160 °C fan, Gas 4 for 15 minutes. Stir well and return to oven for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Cool and stir in cranberries. Serve with yogurt and fresh fruit.
- N.B. Can be stored in airtight container for up to 1 week.