Take your love of avocados to a whole new level with In The Kitchen With Kate’s Avocado Cheesecake. It’s creamy, it’s zesty, it’s delicious!
- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 20 min
- - Base -
- 175 g digestive biscuits
- 100 g Flora Dairy Free Avocado & Lime spread
- - Cheesecake -
- 400 g cream cheese
- 2 medium avocados, smashed
- 130 g caster sugar
- juice from 2 limes
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 200 ml Elmlea Double Light
- strawberries & optional cream to decorate
- 1x20cm deep baking tin
- Crush digestive biscuits to form fine crumbs either in a food processor or place them in a Ziplock bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Pour over the melted Avocado and Lime Flora Dairy Free spread and mix until evenly combined.
- Tip the mixture into a deep 20cm loose bottom round tin and press into the bottom and up the sides about an inch.
- Place in the fridge to set while you make the filling.
- In big bowl beat together the cream cheese, double cream, sugar and smashed avocado until smooth. Add the lime juice and zest and mix until combined.
- Pour onto the chilled base and place in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Serve with fresh strawberries and cream. Enjoy