Looking for something easy for dinner with family or friends? This delicious Thai Green Curry with a delicate taste of Coconut & Almond, is easy to make, and tastes great!
- Prep Time 25 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 2 tbsp Flora Dairy Free Coconut & Almond
- 2 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- 1 tbsp palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 250 ml coconut cream
- 1 lemon grass stalk
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbsp lime juice or to taste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce or to taste
- - Vegetables -
- 300 g mangetout
- 300 g green beans
- 250 g broccoli (in small florets)
- 100 g baby sweetcorn
- In a pan, melt the Flora Coconut & Almond spread.
- Stir in curry paste and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Bash lemon grass stalk and stir it into the mixture followed by the coconut milk and coconut cream.
- Add in 2 kaffir lime leaves and chosen vegetables. Simmer for 10-12 minutes until just tender.
- Stir in the fish sauce and lime juice, taste and adjust as needed. Finally add coriander to finish.
- Serve on a bowl of sticky Thai jasmine rice. Enjoy!