My Fussy Eater's Salmon Skewers
Looking how to cook salmon fillets? These delicious salmon skewers can be grilled or cooked on the barbecue and are perfect served with salads! Try this recipe by My Fussy Eater, you will love it!
- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 400 g salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 limes, sliced
- 2 tbsp Flora Dairy Free Avocado & Lime spread
- Cut the salmon into slightly larger than bite sized chunks and place in a large sandwich bag.
- In a small bowl mix the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, brown sugar, garlic and ginger
- Pour the mixture into the bag with the salmon and place in the fridge for 1 hour to marinade, giving it a little mix a couple of times.
- Remove the salmon from the bag and thread onto metal skewers, alternating between pieces of salmon and slices of lime.
- Pour the marinade into a saucepan. Add the Flora Dairy-Free Avocado & Lime spread and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Cook the salmon skewers on the bbq for 8-10 minutes, turning once and brushing every so often with the marinade. Or alternatively they can be cooked under the grill.
- Serve with salad and any remaining marinade in a small bowl for dipping.