Brighten up your day with this coconut and passionfruit cheesecake recipe by Benjamina. Impress everybody with this easy to make and no bake cheesecake recipe! A perfect fruity treat!
- Prep Time 405 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 200 g light digestive biscuit
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 100 g Flora Dairy Free Coconut & Almond spread
- - Filling -
- 560 g full-fat plain cream cheese
- 150 g icing sugar
- 150 g coconut milk
- 350 ml Elmlea Double Light
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 passion fruit
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cornflour
- handful toasted coconut flakes
- Melt the Flora Coconut and Almond spread in the microwave and set aside. Grease and line a 23cm spring form cake tin.
- Place the biscuits and desiccated coconut in a food processor and pulse until it resembles fine crumbs. Alternatively, place everything in a large food bag and bash with a rolling pin. Pour in the melted spread and mix together.
- Press the biscuit mixture firmly into the base of the cake tin and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes until firm.
- Prepare the filling by beating together the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth. Stir in the coconut milk and set aside. In a separate bowl, whip the double cream and vanilla extract thickened. Fold this carefully into the cream cheese bowl until completely smooth and then pour onto the biscuit base.
- Let the cheesecake set in the fridge for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Make the passionfruit topping by adding the pulp, sugar, lemon juice and cornflour into a pan. Heat gently for 3-5 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture has thickened. Pour into a separate bowl and let it cool.
- Once the cheesecake is fully chilled, pour over the passionfruit and top with some flaked coconut.