A Very British Reuben
You can create a very British Reuben sandwich with ingredients you’ve probably got in your kitchen cupboards or fridge right now. This easy corned beef and cheese sandwich recipe is simple to make, and completely delicious. The combination of corned beef and cheese with tangy coleslaw goes down a treat, with lettuce and cucumber to add a little green crunch. Using these clever sandwich thins saves a few calories too.
- Recipe serves: 1
- Prep Time 5 min
- 2 slices of Warburtons wholemeal sandwich thins
- 10 g Flora Buttery
- 30 g little gem lettuce (4 leaves)
- 25 g bought light coleslaw
- 1 slice (25 g) corned beef
- 3 x 40 g sweet cucumber sandwich slices, drained on kitchen paper or 40g sliced cucumber
- 25 g reduced fat soft cheese
- 10 g Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- Spread the Flora Buttery on the sandwich thins.
- Add the lettuce and layer the other ingredients, topping with the remaining 2 leaves of lettuce and the other sandwich thin.
- Slice diagonally and enjoy!