Cupcakes are always great little treats but these easy apple cupcakes are even more special. Filled with tiny chunks of sweet apple and mellowed with a hint of cinnamon spice, you can make this cupcake recipe stand out even more by swapping in muscovado for the more common caster sugar. Then all you need to do is decide how you’d like to decorate these fruity favourites!
- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 12 min
- 115 ml Flora Cuisine
- 115 g self-raising flour
- 115 g caster sugar or muscovado sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 dessert apples peeled, cored and chopped into small chunks
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/ 190°C/170°C fan/375°F.
- Mix together the Flora Cuisine, flour, sugar and cinnamon. Break in the eggs and mix together until smooth.
- Fold chopped apple into the cake mixture. Divide among cupcake cases, remembering not to over-fill them.
- Bake in the oven for 12–15 minutes. The cakes are ready when they spring back when lightly touched with a finger.