Chicken Tikka Wrap
Easy & Delicious Chicken Tikka Wrap Recipe
Here’s a great packed lunch idea if your little ones are starting to get bored of the same lunchbox every day – this tasty wrap is guaranteed to spice things up. Plus, it's a quick and easy recipe that let’s you have the school lunch ready in no time.
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add mini pretzels with avocado dip plus carrots, cucumber and Roasted Red Pepper Houmous.
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 10 min
- 25 g (1oz) Flora Original spread
- 2 dstspns Hellmann’s Extra Light mayonnaise
- 5 cm (2 inches) cucumber, grated and excess liquid squeezed out
- 1 tsp fresh mint chopped
- 85 g (30oz) cooked chicken tikka pieces, sliced
- handful baby spinach leaves
- 2 plain tortilla or tomato tortilla wraps
- Spread the Flora over the wraps. Mix together Hellmann’s mayonnaise, cucumber and mint and spoon over the wraps.
- Top with chicken and spinach, and wrap.