Red Pepper Rainbow Sandwich
Red Pepper Rainbow Sandwich Recipe
This super-cute red pepper rainbow sandwich is simple to make, and bound to appeal to kids. The rainbow colours make it perfect for any school lunch. They’re pretty to look at and good to eat, so get your cookie cutters ready and away you go!
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add a few slices of Dairy-Free Banana Bread with blueberries and cucumber.
- Recipe serves: 1
- Prep Time 10 min
- 15 g Flora Light
- 2 x slices wholemeal bread
- 0.25 of a red pepper
- 15 g red leicester slice
- 10 g cheddar cheese slice
- 10 g cucumber skin
- Make up your sandwich using the bread, Flora Light and some filling.
- Using a circle cookie cutter cut some arc shapes from the sandwich.
- Use the different size round cutters to create thin arcs from the red pepper, cheese and cucumber skin. The cucumber should be your smallest arc so use the smallest cutter for that.
- Place the curves of red pepper, cheeses and cucumber on top of the mini sandwiches. You could use some cream cheese to hold them in place if they aren’t staying on that well.
- To get a nice edge on each rainbow, use a clean pair of scissors to trim off any overhanging pieces.