This super easy recipe squishes all the yumminess of a ploughman’s lunch into one scrummy sandwich. Thick slices of ham and Cheddar cheese are layered in with apple, lettuce and pickle inside brown seeded bread – simple.
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add a mini muffin and small yoghurt with a satsuma and red pepper.
- Prep Time 5 min
- 4 slices Warburtons seeded bread
- 1 tablespoon pickle
- 2 slices ham (thick slices are best)
- 2 Thick slices cheddar cheese
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- 15 g lettuce leaves
- 15 g Gold from Flora
- Spread the Gold from Flora on each slice of bread.
- Add the pickle to one of the slices of bread.
- Top with the apple, ham, cheese and lettuce and cover with the remaining slice.