Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! These delicious chocolate cupcakes will be a showstopper at any festive get-together. It’s amazing what a bit of desiccated coconut and fondant icing can do to some white chocolate icing sugar!
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 115 g (4oz) Flora Buttery
- 115 g (4oz) caster sugar
- 2 eggs, medium
- 115 g (4oz) self-raising flour
- 25 g (1oz) cocoa powder, mixed with 2 dessert spoons water
- 55 g (2oz) Flora Buttery
- 225 g icing sugar, sieved
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 50 g white chocolate, melted
- 55 g (2oz) desiccated coconut
- Orange cake decorations or coloured fondant for nose
- chocolate buttons for hat
- drops for eyes
- Preheat oven to 180°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Weigh your eggs. Note the weight and measure the same amount of Flora, sugar and flour. Place all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon 2 – 3 minutes until well mixed. Place dessertspoons of the mixture in 10-12 paper cases or greased bun tins.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until soft and springy to touch. Cool on a wire tray.
- Mix icing ingredients together and spread over the cakes. Sprinkle with coconut and decorate as a snowman face using the buttons cut in half for the hat, the chocolate drops for eyes and orange decoration for nose.