If you want something simple but super tasty for supper, this pasta dish is perfect. From prep to plate in just half an hour using only one pan, the combination of fettuccini and chicken in a creamy sauce gives you a delicious, quick and easy meal. And it keeps the washing up to a minimum too!
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 230 g (8oz) fettuccine
- 3 tbsp Flora Buttery
- 2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 284 ml pot Elmlea Double Light
- 125 ml chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp ground ground nutmeg
- 80 g (3oz) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 300 g (11oz) broccoli florets, cooked
- Cook fettuccine pasta according to package instructions, reserve 125 ml of pasta cooking water before draining. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon Flora Buttery in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add remaining Flora Buttery and melt. Add garlic and stir constantly for an additional minute, or until garlic softens.
- Add Elmlea, and chicken broth and bring to a gentle boil. Add nutmeg then simmer for 2-3 minutes until the liquid starts to thicken.
- Turn off the heat, stir in Parmesan cheese and chicken. Add the cooked pasta and broccoli and fold through gently, add some of the reserved pasta water if the sauce is too thick. Serve immediately.