Delicious Beef Rolls Recipe
Save your kid snacking after school, by making sure their lunch really fills their tummies. As part of a full packed lunch this thick, rustic roll should keep them going until dinnertime. If horseradish sauce is too strong for your little one, you can easily swap for creamy mayo.
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add a Apricot and Raisin Flapjack, cherry tomatoes and cucumber.
- Recipe serves: 2
- Prep Time 10 min
- 15 g (½oz) Flora Light
- 1 tbsp Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Colman's Horseradish Sauce
- 2 granary rolls
- 3 - 4 slices of cooked leftover roast e.g beef, chicken, ham or turkey
- handful of lambs lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Spread the Flora over the rolls.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and horseradish sauce and use to spread over two split rolls.
- Top with the beef, lettuce and tomatoes, and sandwich together.