With Easy and Yummy in the name you know these are going to be a winner! These fruity biscuits make a great children’s party snack for all ages. You can bake these in less than 20 minutes. Or, if you have a bit more time, this is a recipe that the children would love to help with. Try eating them when the white chocolate chips are still warm - but you’ll have to keep your eye on them, as these 24 cookies won’t hang around for long.
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 85 g Flora Cuisine
- 85 g caster sugar
- 85 g soft brown sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 175 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 55 g chopped mixed nuts
- 25 g dried cranberries
- 55 g white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to gas mark 4/180°C/160°C fan/350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the Flora Cuisine, caster sugar, brown sugar and egg until well-mixed.
- Fold in flour, baking powder, orange zest, ginger and cinnamon, gently but thoroughly.
- Add in the chopped nuts, cranberries and chocolate chips and fold together.
- Drop separate spoonfuls of the mixture, spaced well apart, onto a greased baking sheet, using more than one baking sheet if necessary.
- Bake in the oven until golden-brown, about 15–20 minutes.