Curried Chicken and Apricot Sarnies
Easy-to-make Curried Chicken & Apricot Sarnies Recipe
Let the little one’s taste buds travel to somewhere more exotic with this easy-to-make sandwich that’s much healthier than a takeaway, yet just as delicious. You can always turn up the heat by adding more curry powder - just make sure to taste as you go.
To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add a Granola Bar and carrot sticks or broccoli to dip into some cream cheese.
- Recipe serves: 1
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 10 min
- 2 large thick slices wholemeal or granary bread
- 10 g Flora Light spread
- 2 no-need to soak dried apricots, chopped
- 5 g Hellmann's Light Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mango chutney
- mild curry paste, to taste
- 20 g cooked diced chicken breast
- lettuce leaves
- Spread the bread slices with Flora Light spread.
- In a small bowl mix together the apricots, mayonnaise, mango chutney and curry paste, and stir in the chicken pieces.
- Top one slice of bread with the chicken mixture.
- Cover with the lettuce leaves and top with the remaining slice of bread and serve.