This pizza’s loaded with flavour but still feels remarkably light. You can make your own dough, but sometimes life doesn’t leave you with much time, so we recommend grabbing a packet of dough mix. Fun and simple, this recipe’s great for getting the kids involved too. Roll it out, load it up and pop it in the oven – then just slice and serve for instant smiles.
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 145 g packet pizza base or bread dough mix
- 1 tsp Flora Cuisine or 5 g Flora Buttery, melted
- 75 ml passata
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh oregano
- 2 handfuls wild rocket leaves, washed
- 30 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 25 g (1oz) shavings of Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp pesto verde
- Make up the dough mix according to pack instructions and roll out to a 30cm (12 inch) round and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Brush the base with half the Flora spread mixed with the pesto and spoon the passata over the surface. Scatter with garlic, herbs, rocket and cheeses.
- Cover loosely with an oiled polythene bag and leave in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Remove the bag and drizzle with remaining Flora. Bake in preheated oven 200°C fan, 210°C, gas mark 7 for 15–20 minutes.