Dairy Free Victoria Sandwich Cake
The classic Victoria sandwich gets a diary free twist with Flora Freedom. Try out this simple recipe, and no one will know the difference.
- Makes 10
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 35 min
- 175 g (6 oz) Flora Freedom
- 175 g (6 oz) caster sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 175 g (6 oz) self raising flour, sieved with
- 1 level teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon jam
- icing sugar, to dredge
- Place all cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until well mixed 2-3 minutes.
- Place in 2 greased and bottom lined 20cm (8 inch) sandwich tins. Bake in centre of pre-heated oven at 170°C, 160°C fan, Gas mark 4 for 30-35 minutes. Turn out and remove paper and cool.
- Sandwich with jam and dredge with icing sugar.