Baked Raspberry and Lemon Dairy-Free Cheesecake
Yummy Dairy-Free Baked Raspberry and Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
This fun little recipe for Baked Raspberry and Lemon Dairy Free Cheesecake perfectly blends citrus and sweet flavours to create a treat everyone will love – because who doesn’t love cheesecake?
- Makes 8
- Prep Time 25 min
- Cook Time 55 min
- 50 g Flora Freedom
- 50 g demerara sugar
- 50 g porridge oats
- 50 g plain wholemeal flour
- 200 g dairy-free cream cheese
- (violife creamy - dairy/lactose/soya/gluten free & suitable for vegans)
- 2 medium eggs
- 110 g caster sugar
- 1 lemon grated rind and juice
- 125 g raspberries
- icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 190 C, 170 C fan, Gas mark 5.
- To make the base, cream Flora and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in the oats and flour and mix well together.
- Spread the mixture over the base of a lightly greased 18cm loose bottomed cake tin. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes then remove from the oven and reduce temperature to 160 C, 140 C fan, Gas mark 3.
- Meanwhile, to make the filling place all the ingredients except the raspberries, in a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth.
- Add 100g raspberries to the filling and gently stir through the mix. Pour the filling over the baked base.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until very lightly browned and just set.
- Leave to cool in the tin before removing and decorating with reserved raspberries. Chill before serving and dust with a little icing sugar.