Oaty Cranberry and Coconut Crumbles
Delicious Dairy-Free Oaty, Cranberry and Coconut Crumbles Recipe
Coconut, cranberry and golden syrup - what a combination of flavours. These dairy free oaty cookies are a delicious snack to tuck into after our yummy Moroccan Couscous Salad . This recipe serves 12 and is perfect for packed lunches, but they may be too good to share
- Recipe serves: 12
- Prep Time 15 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 75 g Flora Freedom
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 75 g light soft brown sugar
- 75 g self raising flour
- 50 g porridge oats
- 25 g desiccated coconut
- 25 g dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Melt together Flora Freedom and golden syrup in a basin over a pan of simmering water.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Place heaped teaspoons of the oat mixture on to a baking tray lined with parchment or baking paper.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until light golden in colour.
- Leave to cool on the baking tray before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container.