Yummy Dairy-Free Banana Pancake Recipe with Blueberries and Maple Syrup
It doesn’t have to be Sunday to make breakfast super special. These dairy-free Banana Pancakes with Blueberries, covered with Maple Syrup and a scattering of even more blueberries, is sure to be the best meal of your day – little kids will love them.
- Recipe serves: 20
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 15 min
- 200 g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 300 ml soya milk
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 15 g Flora Dairy Free, melted
- 150 g pack blueberries
- sunflower oil
- maple syrup, to serve
- Mix together the flour and baking powder in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and whisk in the egg and milk to make a thick smooth batter.
- Beat in the mashed banana and melted Flora Dairy Free then gently stir in half the blueberries.
- Heat a teaspoon of Flora oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Drop a large tablespoonful of the batter per pancake into the pan to make pancakes about 7.5cm across. Make three or four pancakes at a time.
- Cook for about 3 minutes over a medium heat until small bubbles appear on the surface of each pancake, then turn over and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Transfer onto a plate and cover to keep warm whilst you repeat using the remaining batter.
- Serve warm with maple syrup and the rest of the blueberries.