Whoever says cooking isn’t fun has never tried tossing pizza dough. Give it a go with the kids with this simple and easy dairy-free Roast Vegetable Pizza recipe. Covered in delicious vegetables, it’s as good for you as it tastes!
- Prep Time 20 min
- Cook Time 25 min
- 25 g Flora Dairy Free
- 125 g wholemeal self raising flour sieved together with
- 1/2 tsp baking powder and
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 medium egg beaten together with
- 1 tbsp soya milk
- 50 g sundried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 50 g cherry tomatoes, halved and cut into wedges
- 1 small courgette, shaved into very thin slices using a vegetable peeler
- 6 - 8 black olives
- 25 g pine nuts
- 75 g dairy-free mozzarella for pizza, grated
- (violife for pizza with mozzarella flavour – dairy/lactose/soya/gluten free & vegan)
- Preheat oven to 200 C, 180 C fan, Gas mark 6.
- Place all ingredients for pizza base together in a mixing bowl and mix together to form a soft dough. Alternatively, whiz ingredients together in a food processor.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Knead lightly and shape into a flat round about 20-23cm in diameter. Place on a greased baking tray.
- Scatter the sundried and cherry tomatoes on top of the base, followed by the remaining topping ingredients, finishing off with a sprinkling of dairy free mozzarella for pizza.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until the base is light golden. Serve straight away with a crisp mixed salad.