Terms & Conditions
Free Snazzy Wooden Spoons
1. This promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To claim your Free Snazzy Wooden Spoons (exclusive to Tesco) purchase two 500g tubs of Flora Buttery (in the same transaction) in participating Tesco stores or online at www.Tesco.com/groceries while stocks last between 18th November 2013 and 12 midday on 29th December 2013. Go to www.Flora.com/Flora/Snazzy-wooden-spoon to enter the last 4 digits of your store receipt number or your Tesco online order number as proof of purchase along with your personal details to claim your free Snazzy Wooden Spoon. Participating stores only, subject to availability.
3. The closing date for claiming a spoon is 12 midday on the 29th December 2013.
4. Only one Free Snazzy Wooden Spoon per receipt (subject to availability).
5. There are 6 different Snazzy Wooden Spoons each differentiated by a different family character including: Star Baker – Mum, Top Taster – Dad, Top Taster – Daughter, Spoon Licker – Daughter, Little Chef – Son and Mummy’s Helper – Son. Entrants can select their preferred Snazzy Wooden Spoon on the online redemption form but are subject to availability, if your chosen character is not available one will be selected for you at random.
6. No applications from agents, third parties, or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible applications or those not in accordance with the application instructions will be rejected.
7. There are 20,000 Snazzy Wooden Spoons available; the first 20,000 valid applications completed will receive a Free Snazzy Wooden Spoon. No applications will be accepted after all Snazzy Wooden Spoons have been redeemed. Delivery is included to UK residential address. Please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery from the date of claiming your gift.
8. Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. Entrants should retain a copy of your receipt as proof of purchase. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the free gift for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into. There is no cash alternative.
10. By participating in the promotion, all applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All application instructions form part of the rules.
11. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and data controller: Unilever UK, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR