Terms & Conditions
The Tubs 4 Tablets (the “Scheme”) is operated by Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (the “Promoter”). Please do not send entries to this address.
- The Scheme is open to Great Britain residents (excluding Northern Ireland), except employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the Scheme.
- The Scheme is available in relation to special promotional packs of:
- Flora Original 500g
- Flora Light 500g
- Flora Buttery 500g
The packs are subject to availability in store, approximately from mid-September to mid-November 2015.
- To enter, purchase a Promotional Pack from any participating Tesco store and retain the heat sealed foil under the Promotional Pack lid (the “Token”).
- Hand the Token into any of the Schools which are registered to participate in the Scheme.
- Promotional Packs can be purchased only at Tesco’s stores (including Tesco Express and Tesco Metro), petrol filling stations and Tesco’s online grocery shop ‘www.tesco.com/groceries.’
- Internet access required for participating schools.
- The start date for the Scheme is 23rd September 2015 and the closing date for submission of Tokens to the handling house will be 18th December 2015 (the “Closing Date”). NO FURTHER TOKENS CAN BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE.
- Tokens have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. The selling or exchange of Tokens or packaging is strictly forbidden. Tokens are not transferrable.
- No photocopies will be accepted.
- All Tokens submitted are subject to verification. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid Token.
- If you have problems submitting your Tokens please contact our Careline on 0800 446464 on Monday – Friday between 08:00 – 18:00.
- There is 1 model of tablet available which is: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0” Wi-Fi 8GB. Exact model and colour may vary from that shown. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Promoter reserves the right to provide alternative tablet of equal or greater value. Schools must collect 50 Tokens for each tablet redeemed.
- For schools: In order to submit your tokens please complete the claim form and return it with your tokens to your designated handling house. The freepost handling house address is: FREEPOST NUNKI.
- Responsibility is not accepted for tokens lost, damaged or delayed in post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
- To the customer: Do not send tokens directly to this address. All tokens must be handed directly to schools which are registered to participate in the Scheme. To find participating schools visit www.flora.com/tubs4tablets
- The Promoter makes no warranty in relation to the Tablets supplied by Samsung (the “Tablet Supplier”). If the Tablet is received damaged or faulty, Schools should contact the careline and return the Tablet(s) in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt in order to receive a replacement. In the unlikely event the Tablet Supplier is unable to provide an exact replacement of the damaged or faulty Tablet, the Promoter will provide a substitute Tablet from the same Tablet Supplier and of a similar or higher specification.
- Tablets are otherwise non-exchangeable and/or non-refundable (to the extent permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected).
- Participation is restricted to Primary and Middle Schools in Great Britain only (excluding Northern Ireland) and must be registered with your Local Education Authority (LEA) / relevant education department in your area. Primary and Middle School means an establishment in which children receive the first stage of compulsory education.
- To check whether your school is registered to the program or to register your school visit www.flora.com/tubs4tablets and complete the online registration form.
- Registration is free and available from 09.00 (BST) on 1st September 2015.
- Registration is required online and is free. Any Primary or Middle School can register by visiting www.flora.com/tubs4tablets and enter School details including name, address and contact details of a teacher who will be responsible for liaising in the Scheme. The Promoter will then confirm registration and will post or email promotional material for use within the school.
- Primary and Middle Schools which are not classified as Primary or Middle Schools will be excluded from the Scheme.
- Primary and Middle Schools must have sufficient tokens accrued before redeeming a tablet. Primary and Middle Schools cannot make part payment of Tokens and no currency, other than the Tokens, will be accepted.
- Deadline to submit: The physical copy of the claim form and Tokens must be received by 18th December 2015 or the Tokens will become invalid and hold no monetary value.
- Tokens will only be processed after the Closing Date.
- Primary and Middle Schools should allow up to 90 days from confirmation. Delivery is free to registered School addresses only and the Tablets will be sent by courier.
- The sale or barter of the Tokens are strictly prohibited.
- The Scheme is only for personal and consumer use and Tokens cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute and sole discretion to withhold the Tablets claimed by any School if found to be tampering with the Token redemption process or the operation of the Scheme.
- The Promoter makes no warranty in relation to the Tablets supplied by the Supplier concerned. The Promoter is not responsible for any guarantees, warranties and/or representations (if any) made by the Tablet supplier.
- You shall be responsible for any tax implications or payment of tax that may arise as a result of redeeming the Tablets.
- Responsibility is not accepted for registration applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding all matters relating to the Scheme is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time upon reasonable notice given to its Members.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any point if circumstances outside of its control make this unavoidable.
- By using the Scheme, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller, for the purposes of the administration of this Scheme, and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All registration instructions form part of the Scheme Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will always communicate responsibly under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other self-regulatory restrictions.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the Scheme (to the extent permissible by law).
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter & Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR. Do not send entries to this address.
1. #The promotion is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. To enter, RT the following tweet sent out by the @flora Twitter feed between 10th February 2015 and 12th February 2015.
WIN a #halfterm fun pack! RT for your chance + #FloraFamilyFun T&C: http://bit.ly/1wmenxg UK/ROI 18+ End 12/2
(If all elements of the Tweet are not included the entry will not be valid.)
3. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
4. Closing date for receipt of entries is 23:59 12th February 2015
5. Promotion limited to entry per person.
6. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter.
8. The prize is Boredom Busting Basket, which contains Flora Buttery’s Family Fun Guide and the following items:
- XL Seagrass Storage Basket Box
- Sand Yellow Shredded Paper
- Blue Ribbons
Activity 1 – Pasta Gems
- Tesco quick cook penne
- Carex Handgel Original
- Polylina 100 Re-Sealable Snack Bags
- Tesco Red Food Colouring 60Ml
- Tesco Green Food Colouring 60Ml
- Tesco Blue Food Colouring 60Ml
- 1 Roll of Cotton String Household / DIY/ Office / Garden
Activity 2 – Put on a Puppet Show
- The Sock Exchange Weekender Socks - 6 Multi Coloured Oddsocks UK 6-11
- Mixed Buttons – Colours Assorted Shapes Sizes
- Tiger Washable PVA Adhesive Glue 150ml
- Marriner Yarns Midget wool (x2)
- Creation Station Felt Sheets (Pack of 8)
Activity 3 – Egg Carton Crocodiles
- Elixir 2 X 1/2 Doz Egg Carton
- 12 x Artbox A4 Fluorescent Pad (Sheet of 50)
- Scissors 14Cm
- Bic Kids Felt Tip Pens
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
10. The first entry drawn at random by an independent judge from all entries received by the closing date will win the prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified by Twitter Direct Message within 5 days of the closing date. Where necessary, the winner will need to give @Flora permission to follow the winner in order to receive this message. The winner must claim their prize within 5 working days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
12. The winner’s details (name and county) will be made available on request to those writing to:
PO Box 10220
Within ten weeks after the published closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
14. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
15. As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues. As concerns Republic of Ireland residents, these terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of the Republic of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter and Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR. (Please do not send entries to this address.)