Terms & Conditions
The Tubs4Tablets (the “Scheme”) is operated by Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR (the “Promoter”). Please do not send tokens to this address.
1. The Scheme is open to Great Britain residents, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agencies, or anyone professionally connected with the Scheme.
2. The Scheme is available in relation to special promotional packs of:
a. Flora Original 500g
b. Flora Light 500g
c. Flora Buttery 500g
d. Stork 500g
(“Promotional Packs”) subject to availability.
3. To enter, purchase a Promotional Pack from any participating Tesco store and retain the heat sealed foil under the Promotional Pack lid (the “Token”).
4. Hand the Token into any of the schools which are registered to participate in the Scheme.
5. Promotional Packs can be purchased only at Tesco’s stores in Great Britain (including Tesco Express and Tesco Metro), petrol filling stations and Tesco’s online grocery shop ‘www.tesco.com/groceries.’
6. Internet access required for participating schools.
7. The start date for the Scheme is 22nd September 2014 and the closing date for submission of Tokens to the handling house will be 30th January 2015 (the “Closing Date”). NO FURTHER TOKENS CAN BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE.
8. Tokens have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash. The selling or exchange of Tokens or packaging is strictly forbidden. Tokens are not transferrable.
9. No photocopies will be accepted.
10. All Tokens submitted are subject to verification. Manufacturer’s references or printing errors do not constitute valid Token.
11. If you have problems submitting your Tokens please contact our Careline on 0800 446464 on Monday – Friday between 08:00 – 18:00.
12. There is 1 model of tablet available which is: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0” Wi-Fi 8GB. Colour may vary from that shown. Schools must collect 50 Tokens for each tablet redeemed. If, for any reason, the Promoter is unable to supply the model of tablet specified, it reserves the right to provide a substitute Tablet from the same Tablet Supplier and of a similar or higher specification.
13. For schools: In order to submit your tokens, please register by visiting www.flora.com/tubs4tablets, complete the claim form and return it with your tokens to your designated handling house. The freepost handling house address is: Tubs4Tablets, Nunki Ltd, Freepost RRLT-EEAS-XBSJ, Kedleston House, Prime Business Centre, Aspen Drive, Spondon, DE21 7SS.
14. To the customer: Do not send tokens directly to this address. All tokens must be handed directly to schools which are registered to participate in the Scheme. To find participating schools visit www.flora.com/tubs4tablets
15. The Promoter makes no warranty in relation to the Tablets supplied by Samsung (the “Tablet Supplier”). If the Tablet is received damaged or faulty, schools should contact the Careline and return the Tablet(s) in its original packaging within 14 days of receipt in order to receive a replacement. In the unlikely event the Tablet Supplier is unable to provide an exact replacement of the damaged or faulty Tablet, the Promoter will provide a substitute Tablet from the same Tablet Supplier and of a similar or higher specification.
16. Tablets are otherwise non-exchangeable and/or non-refundable (to the extent permitted by law. Your statutory rights are not affected).
17. Participation is restricted to primary and middle schools in Great Britain which are registered with your Local Education Authority (LEA) / relevant education department in your area and registered as willing to participate in promotions with Kids Connections. Primary and middle school means a mainstream establishment in which children receive the first stage of compulsory education.
18. To check whether your school is registered to the program or to register your school visit www.flora.com/tubs4tablets and complete the online registration form.
19. Registration is free and available from 11:59 (BST) on 22nd September 2014.
20. Registration is required online. GB Primary or Middle schools can register by visiting www.flora.com/tubs4tablets and enter school details including name and postcode.
21. Primary and middle schools which are not classified as primary or middle schools will be excluded from the Scheme.
22. Primary and middle schools must have sufficient tokens accrued before redeeming a tablet. Primary and middle schools cannot make part payment of Tokens and no currency, other than the Tokens, will be accepted.
23. Deadline to submit: The physical copy of the claim form and tokens must be received by 30th January 2015 or the Tokens will become invalid and hold no monetary value.
24. Tokens will only be processed after the Closing Date.
25. Primary and middle schools should allow up to 90 days from confirmation. Delivery is free to registered school addresses only and the Tablets will be sent by courier.
26. The sale or barter of the Tokens are strictly prohibited.
27. The Scheme is only for personal and consumer use and Tokens cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
28. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute and sole discretion to withhold the Tablets claimed by any school if found to be tampering with the Token redemption process or the operation of the Scheme.
29. The Promoter makes no warranty in relation to the Tablets supplied by the Supplier concerned. The Promoter is not responsible for any guarantees, warranties and/or representations (if any) made by the Tablet supplier.
30. You shall be responsible for any tax implications or payment of tax that may arise as a result of redeeming the Tablets.
31. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
32. The Promoter’s decision regarding all matters relating to the Scheme is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
33. By using the Scheme, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller, for the purposes of the administration of this Scheme, and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All registration instructions form part of the Scheme Terms and Conditions. The Promoter will always communicate responsibly under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 and other self-regulatory restrictions.
34. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the Scheme (to the extent permissible by law).
35. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall continue in full force and effect.
36. These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter & Data Controller: Unilever UK Limited, Unilever House, Springfield Drive, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7GR. Do not send tokens to this address.