Chocolate Peppermint Air Fryer Donuts
This recipe is incredibly easy to prepare using an air fryer and refrigerated biscuit dough. Chocolate glaze and peppermint pieces make these donuts a perfect holiday treat.
- Cooking time
- Preparation time
- 1 (8 count) can vegan refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Flora™ Plant Butter Unsalted, plus extra for greasing air fryer basket
- 2 teaspoons light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candy
|Energy (kcal)||52 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||219 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||13.2 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||13.2 g|
|Sugar (g)||9.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||6 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.01 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||1 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.04 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||1 mg|
- Remove biscuits from can, separate, and cut holes in the center of each using a 1'' round biscuit or cookie cutter.
- Lightly coat air fryer basket with melted plant butter.
- Place 4 donuts in the air fryer basket and close the machine. Set to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and air fry for 5-6 minutes or until donuts are golden-brown. Transfer donuts to a cooling rack. Repeat this process with 4 remaining donuts.
- To make the chocolate glaze, add plant butter, chocolate chips, corn syrup, and water to a small sauce pot and stir until ingredients are melted and silky smooth.
- Dip one side of each air fried donut in the warm chocolate glaze, and place on the cooling rack with the glazed side facing up. Sprinkle glaze donuts with crushed peppermint candy.
Annie's Organic Flaky Biscuits and Immaculate Baking Organic Flaky Biscuits are both vegan.