Cookies and Milk Shot
- Preparation time
- 1 12-pack Sweet Loren Chocolate Chunk Dough
- 1 tablespoon Flora™ Unsalted Plant Butter, plus extra for greasing the pan
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips * see comment
- Decorative sprinkles
- 2-3 cups oat milk
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to the temperature printed on the cookie dough packaging.
- Brush mini cupcake or muffin pan liberally with plant butter. Split each cookie dough puck in half and press into pan.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate and plant butter in the microwave for roughly 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds to prevent the chocolate from burning. You want the chocolate to be thick but still pourable. If necessary, thin out with more melted plant butter.
- Dip the rim of the cookie cups in the chocolate mixture. Then dip cookie cup in the sprinkles. Set decorated cups on a rimmed baking sheet. Spoon a small amount of the chocolate mixture into each cookie cup. It should coat the bottom of the cup and prevent the milk from leaking out. Transfer the cups to the refrigerator or freezer to set up the chocolate before pouring milk into the cups.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove pan from the oven and immediately shape cookies into cups by pressing a shot glass in the center of each. You can also use the end of a wooden spoon handle. Cool completely and remove from pan.