Cranberry Rosemary Compound Butter
This festive compound butter with tart cranberries, orange zest, and aromatic rosemary is delicious spread on muffins, bread, or crackers.
- Preparation time
- 1 (8.8 oz) block Flora™ Plant Butter Salted, softened
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
|Energy (kcal)||12 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||51 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||3.2 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||3.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||2.5 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.3 g|
|Fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||9 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.4 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||2 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.04 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||4 mg|
- In a food processor outfitted with a metal blade, pulse dried cranberries, fresh rosemary, and orange zest several times until rosemary leaves are chopped.
- Add plant butter to the food processor and turn on. Let machine run until butter is whipped and the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Transfer the butter to a piece of parchment paper or plastic wrap. Form the butter into a log and wrap it well. Chill for at least 2 hours.