Creamy Miso Butter Carrots with Wasabi Peas
- Cooking time
- Preparation time
- 2 tablespoons Flora™ Plant Butter Unsalted, divided
- 1 bunch (8 ounces) rainbow carrots, peeled and tops removed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white miso paste
- 1 tablespoon crushed gluten-free wasabi peas
|Energy (kcal)||25 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||104 kJ|
|Protein (g)||1.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||4.3 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||4.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.5 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.4 g|
|Fat (g)||0.5 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.1 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||310 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.77 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- In a large bowl, use a fork to mix 1 tablespoon Flora™ Plant Butter Unsalted and miso paste together. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with parchment paper and place the carrots on paper.
- Melt 1 tablespoons Flora™ Plant Butter Unsalted. Pour over carrots and toss with salt. Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning carrots halfway through cooking.
- Add hot roasted carrots to the reserved miso plant butter and toss to coat in the miso butter mixture. Serve immediately with crushed wasabi peas on top.