Double Chocolate Chip & Potato Chip Cookies
- Cooking time
- Preparation time
- 3/4 cup Flora™ Plant Butter Salted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon flax meal
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups potato chips
- 1/2 cup pretzel sticks or mini pretzels
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pistachios (optional)
|Energy (kcal)||3887 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||16259 kJ|
|Protein (g)||46.7 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||495.7 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||462.7 g|
|Sugar (g)||254.2 g|
|Fibre (g)||33.0 g|
|Fat (g)||211.7 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||48.1 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||156.7 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||95.7 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||60.9 g|
|Trans fat (g)||25.4 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||2405 mg|
|Salt (g)||6.02 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||6226 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||14.9 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||281 mg|
|Iron (mg)||17.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||2874 mg|
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In an electric stand mixer, cream Flora Plant Butter, brown sugar, and white sugar on medium-high speed for about 3 minutes, or until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add flax meal, water, and vanilla to bowl and continue to mix on medium-high speed for another 3 minutes.
- Reduce mixer speed to low, and add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda to the bowl. Mix until all dry ingredients are incorporated with the wet ingredients.
- Add potato chips and pretzel sticks.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in chocolate chips and pistachios (if including).
- Refrigerate cookie dough for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to bake, scoop cookie dough about 2 tablespoons in size and drop onto prepared baking sheet. Space cookie dough balls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.