Polenta Pizza Bites
- Cooking time
- Preparation time
- 1 (18 ounce) tube Heat & Serve Polenta
- 2 tablespoons Flora™ Plant Butter Unsalted, melted
- 2 cups Violife Just Like Mozzarella shreds
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- fresh basil, optional
|Energy (kcal)||52 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||217 kJ|
|Protein (g)||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||8.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||6.1 g|
|Sugar (g)||5.8 g|
|Fibre (g)||1.9 g|
|Fat (g)||1.6 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.2 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.9 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.4 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.5 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||2 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||442 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.11 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||690 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||2.1 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||29 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.83 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||337 mg|
- Thinly slice polenta - about 1/4'' thick. Brush slices with melted plant butter.
- Heat up air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place half of the rounds in the air fryer basket and cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Air fry polenta chips in two batches.
- Top each air fried polenta chip with Violife Just Like Mozzarella shreds and broil until cheese is melted, about 1 minutes.
- Serve with marinara sauce for dipping. Garnish with fresh basil, if desired. .