Avocado Quinoa Salad
Fresh, fruit, and packed full of veggies, this summery Quinoa Salad recipe ticks all the boxes.
- Heat the Flora Dairy Free in a roasting tin and add the butternut squash and peppers.
- Cook at 200C, 180C fan, Gas 6 for 20-25 mins.
- Cook the quinoa as per instructions, and cool for a few minutes.
- Mix the quinoa, pine nuts, apricots, pomegranate seeds, spring onions, avocado, butternut squash and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir the orange juice and zest, vinegar and black pepper through the salad mixture.
- Serve the salad and enjoy!
~ Salad ~
- 200 g butternut squash, cut into small chunks
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 40 g Flora Dairy Free
- 200 g quinoa
- 1.5 pints boiling water
- 50 g pine nuts
- 100 g dried apricots, finely chopped
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 100 g pomegranate seeds
- small handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- small handful of mint, chopped
~ Dressing ~
- 1 orange juiced
- 1 orange zested
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp tahini (optional)
- Twist of black pepper