Brownies are simply the best - especially these dairy-free Squidgy Chocolate and Cherry Brownies, which ooze dark chocolate and sticky glace cherries. Enjoyed hot or cold, they’re an indulgent treat for when the kids behave.
- Preheat oven to 180 C, 160 C fan, Gas mark 4.
- Melt together Flora Dairy Free and chocolate in a basin over a pan of simmering water.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased and line 20cm square tin.
- Bake in centre of preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, until the centre feels springy to the touch and the mixture is coming away slightly from the sides of the tin.
- Leave to cool in the tin for about 15 minutes before cutting into 16 squares and transferring to a cooling rack.
- 110 g Flora Dairy Free
- 50 g dairy-free dark chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 225 g golden granulated sugar
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 25 g natural coloured glace cherries, washed, dried and quartered
- 25 g walnuts, roughly chopped, optional