Chicken Tikka Wrap
Here’s a great packed lunch idea if your little ones are starting to get bored of the same lunchbox every day – this tasty wrap is guaranteed to spice things up. Plus, it's a quick and easy recipe that let’s you have the school lunch ready in no time. To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add mini pretzels with avocado dip plus carrots, cucumber and Roasted Red Pepper Houmous .
- Spread the Flora over the wraps.
- Mix together mayonnaise, cucumber and mint and spoon over the wraps.
- Top with chicken and spinach, and wrap.
- 25 g (1oz) Flora Original spread
- 2 dessertspoons mayonnaise
- grated and excess liquid squeezed out
- 1 tsp fresh mint chopped
- 85 g (30oz) cooked chicken tikka pieces