Chocolate Brownie Cupcakes
Top scoring chocolate brownie cupcakes will be a hit, whether it’s football season or not. Rich with chocolate and topped with even more chocolate, they’re perfect for football fans old and young, and even football haters will be happy once they savour the full chocolatey flavour. These cupcakes are so simple to make that they’re a perfect team gift for the fans in your life!
- Preheat oven to 190°C, 170°C fan, Gas mark 5.
- Gently melt the chocolate and Flora in a bowl over hot water.
- Whisk eggs and sugar together in a large bowl with the vanilla until light and creamy.
- Fold in chocolate and flour and spoon the mixture into 10-12 paper cases or greased bun tins.
- Bake for around 25-30 minutes until soft and springy to touch.
- Cool on a wire tray.
- Mix icing ingredients together and spread over the cakes.
- Mix the coconut with a little green colouring and sprinkle over the icing, decorate with chocolate footballs.
- 85 g (3 oz) Flora Original
- 225 g (8 oz) plain chocolate
- 2 large eggs
- 200 g soft muscovado sugar
- 140 g (4 ½ oz) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
~ Icing ~
- 55 g (2 oz) Flora Original
- 225 g icing sugar, sieved
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 50 g white chocolate, melted
~ Decoration ~
- 55 g (2 oz) desiccated coconut
- green food colouring
- chocolate football decorations or rice paper footballs