No-one can resist a rich, gooey chocolate brownie. This easy recipe includes cocoa powder, dark chocolate, vanilla, set natural yogurt and Flora Cuisine – all speckled with crunchy flaked almonds. Just mix them all up, pour into a pan and bake. Simple. With very little effort you’ll be cutting up warm chocolate brownies ready to hand out – but be warned, they’ll all be gone just as quickly and easily!
- Break the chocolate into a bowl and melt over a pan of hot water (or in a microwave on medium power).
- Add the Flora Cuisine.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar and vanilla until creamy and slightly thickened.
- Sieve the dry ingredients and add to the eggs with the chocolate mixture, yogurt and nuts.
- Mix gently.
- Pour into a greased 22cm (9 inch) square tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C, 150°C fan, gas mark 3 for 45–55 minutes.
- Leave to cool before cutting into squares.
- 115 g (4oz) plain chocolate
- 4 tbsp Flora Cuisine
- 3 Medium eggs
- 225 g (8oz) caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 40 g (1½oz) plain flour
- 25 g (1oz) cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 55 g (2oz) natural yogurt
- 85 g (3oz) flaked almonds