Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies
Looking for a treat the kids – and everyone else – will love? These incredibly moreish chocolate peanut butter crunch cookies will be adored on the first bite. It’s a simple recipe: cocoa, peanut butter, golden syrup and brown sugar all add their richness and combine to become irresistible with very little work on your part. Chopped peanuts add texture and crunch. Whip them up, spoon them out and have them ready in no time.
- Preheat oven to gas Mark 4/180°C/160°C fan/350°F.
- In a bowl, beat the Flora Cuisine and sugar together.
- Add golden syrup, peanut butter and vanilla extract to the same bowl and mix in well.
- Add in flour, cocoa and peanuts and mix well, forming a soft sticky cookie dough.
- Take a spoonful of the mixture, shape into a ball about the size of a walnut and place on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment.
- Repeat the process until all the mixture has been used, making sure to space them well apart and using more than one baking sheet if necessary.
- Use the back of a fork to press down and flatten each cookie dough ball.
- Bake for 12–15 minutes in the oven. Remove and cool on the baking sheet.
- 125 ml Flora Cuisine
- 100 g light brown soft sugar
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 220 g self-raising flour
- 3 tbsp good-quality cocoa powder
- 100 g salted peanuts, roughly chopped