Coconut Banana Cake
Bring on this Banana Cake recipe, it’s quick, easy and not to mention tasty!
- Place all cake ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat until well blended (1-2 minutes).
- Place mixture in a greased and bottom lined 18cm (7 inch) deep cake tin and bake in preheated oven 180° C, 160° C fan oven, Gas mark 4 for 25-30 minutes.
- Turn out and cool on wire rack.
- For the icing, mix the cheese, Flora, sugar and vanilla together and spread over the cake.
- Finish with chosen decorations.
- 115 g Flora Dairy Free
- 115 g soft brown sugar
- 2 eggs medium
- 115 g self-raising flour, sieved with ½ level teaspoon baking powder
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 40 g desiccated coconut, optional
~ Topping ~
- 150 g soft cheese
- 25 g Flora Dairy Free
- Some icing sugar, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 25 g toasted coconut to decorate or your choice of cake decorations