Soft, chewy, and gooey, this oh so simple flapjack recipe will be loved by the little ones. Not to mention these flapjacks are the perfect lunchbox treat!
- Melt Flora and syrup in a large pan.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Divide the mixture into 2 lined and greased baking tins 20-22cm square.
- Bake in preheated oven 190° C, 180° C fan, Gas mark 5 for 25 minutes.
- This mixture rises and then falls in the middle.
- Allow to cool for 5 - 10 minutes before cutting into squares.
- 225 g Flora Dairy Free
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 275 g sugar
- 125 g rolled oats
- 125 g desiccated coconut
- 175 g plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence