Corned Beef Hash
Sometimes cereal just isn’t enough. If you fancy starting the day with something more substantial for breakfast, then this hearty corned beef hash is perfect. Serve with a fried or poached egg and granary toast. Or go the whole hog and add bacon, beans and mushrooms.
- Heat Flora Cuisine in a large frying pan.
- Add onion and cook for 3-4 minutes on medium heat until onion starts to soften but does not brown.
- Add in the corned beef, carrots and pepper and cook on medium heat for 6-8 minutes until vegetables start to soften.
- Add the potatoes, garlic and Worcestershire sauce and cook for a further 5-7 minutes on medium heat, stirring regularly until potatoes are slightly browned.
- Add in parsley and some freshly ground pepper before serving.
- 2 tbsp Flora Cuisine
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tin (200 g) lean corned beef, cubed
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 4 large potatoes, boiled and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- pinch of freshly ground pepper