Crispy Lemon and Herb Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs
Excited to taste these delicious lemony and herb oven roasted chicken thighs? This roasted chicken thighs recipe is equally tasty whether you have it straight out of the oven, or you enjoy it cold as part of a picnic with family and friends. These roasted chicken thighs come out crispy on the outside and incredibly tender and juicy on the inside.
Plus, cooking chicken thighs is so easy – you only need 10 minutes to prepare your ingredients (which are most likely already in your pantry) and an oven. Simply mix the herbs, garlic, Flora, lemon zest and lemon juice in a small bowl and spread this over your chicken thighs. Cook your side ingredients in a saucepan and let the oven do its magic!
Ready to get started?
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, 160°fan, gas mark 4.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of Flora Buttery with herbs, garlic, lemon zest, and lemon juice and rub generously over the chicken thighs.
- Place the chicken on a roasting tray and cook in the oven for 35-40 minutes until it’s golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining Flora Original in a medium-sized saucepan. Add white beans, green beans and spinach and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add the stock, bring to the boil and simmer for about 5 minutes until the green beans are tender.
- Serve the chicken on a plate topped with the beans and Parmesan shavings.
There are so many different ways in which you can cook this roasted chicken thighs recipe. The best thing about it is that you can serve your chicken thighs with any seasonal ingredients you fancy. This recipe is so easy and filled with so much flavour, it will become your new go-to dish for dinner parties, weekend and weekday nights. Pretty much anytime you’re craving a tasty plate of roasted chicken thighs! Want to try more chicken-based recipes? Our Chicken Alfredo is always a winner.
- 3 tbsp Flora Original
- 1/2 tsp finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thigh fillets (500 g)
- 100 g (3.5oz) baby spinach
- 1 tin rinsed white beans (14 oz)
- 100 g (3.5oz) green beans, cut in 3
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 50 g (2oz) Parmesan shavings