Dairy Free Avocado Buckwheat Pancakes
Searching for a savoury pancake recipe? These buckwheat pancakes might be just what you are looking for. Packed full of fresh avocado, tomatoes and bacon we could eat these for every meal of the day!
- Place flours in a mixing bowl, add egg and gradually whisk in milk, beating well.
- Stir in a teaspoon of the melted Flora Dairy Free.
- Heat a little of the remaining Flora in a frying pan and pour in a little batter, tip pan to spread.
- Cook until underside is golden brown and then cook other side.
- Repeat until all batter is used. Divide your chosen filling between the pancakes and fold or roll.
- 300 ml soya milk
- 55 g wholemeal flour
- 55 g buckwheat flour
- 1 egg
- 25 g Flora Dairy Free, melted
- 175 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- handful coriander, chopped
~ Dairy Free Filling ~
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 4 rashers bacon
~ Alternative Fillings ~
- Cooked beetroot, diced
- 50g goats cheese, sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced