Egg Mayo and Pepper Wrap
If you’re short on time and need a lunchbox filler your little one will love, look no further than this Egg, Mayo and Pepper Wrap recipe. You’ll have it prepared and packed for tomorrow before dinner’s even on the table. To complete this tasty lunchbox, just add apricot flapjacks, a small yoghurt, some carrots sticks and cherry tomatoes.
- Mix together the Light Mayonnaise and chopped boiled egg.
- Spread Flora over the wrap and top with the egg mayonnaise.
- Scatter the tomato and peppers over the filling, then roll and fold the wrap to close.
- 1 dollop (10 ml) Light Mayonnaise
- 1 medium egg hard-boiled and chopped
- 1 seeded tortilla wrap
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1/2 red or yellow pepper, sliced
- 7 g Flora Light